International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research – (Print)
International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research – (Online)
Format for Paper Submissions
Instructions for Contributors:
- The title should be written in 14 – point, Times New Roman.
- Type the title in bold.
- Following the title, type in 12-point, Times New Roman, the first name, middle initial (if desired), and last name of each author. Do not include academic degrees. This should be center aligned under the title.
- The authors’ names should be followed in italics by the official name(s) of the academic institution, in addition to the corresponding city and state (no abbreviations).
- All other information should be written in 12-point, Times New Roman.
- All paragraphs within the work should be left justified.
- The title “abstract” should be in bold and should be center aligned.
- The text of the abstract should begin one line after the title “abstract” and should be left justified.
- The abstract should be written as a single paragraph and should not exceed 50 words.
- When referencing work, choose MLA, APA, or Chicago/Turabian style and be consistent throughout the work.
- The paper should have relevant headings. All headings should be center aligned and written in bold.
- Scientific names should be indicated and should be italicized.
- All figures, diagrams, photographs, or other similar media should be formatted for electronic or hard-copy publishing.
- Authors must submit a written statement noting that the work is their own, and where necessary copyright permission has been obtained. Authors must also submit evidence of the permission that has been obtained. Once paper has been accepted, authors will be sent a form to fill and confirm this information.
- Authors must provide the Virginia Research Institute with written permission to use the submitted work.
- Authors must confirm that the submitted paper has not been published or submitted elsewhere.
To access the journal, you need to receive permission. Please email, firstname.lastname@example.org
Papers must be submitted in a suitable form for publication. This includes standard word processor formats. Of these, the preferred format is the latest version of Microsoft Word. The documents may incorporate figures or attach separate figures with clear references. Figures are required as bit-mapped images in GIF, TIFF or JPEG format, or original photographs or printed figures can be scanned for a small charge.
The suggested scan formats for different types of image are:
Color photographs and drawings – 24-bit color saved as a JPEG image
Black-and-white photographs – 8 bit grey scale saved as a JPEG image
Black-and-white drawings – 1-bit monochrome saved as a GIF image
Please note that any animation, video and sound files may take a very long time to load and a decision on the suitability of such material for publication will be made by the editorial board. There is no limit to the number of words/pages per paper. The editorial board reserves the right to request changes or reduction. Your paper should be e-mailed to the Chairman of the Editorial Board with a covering note stating your affiliations and a statement confirming that the paper has not been published elsewhere or submitted for publication in any other journals. It is the author’s responsibility to ensure that all permissions are received from relevant parties including co-authors before the submission.